- 5Active ingredient: Acetylcystiene 200mg/5gm
– According to management protocol for COVID-19.
– Acenewrax used in mild case (COVID-19).
– Acenewrax used in home isolation (Symptomatic treatment)
– Acenewrax used 3 times /day in isolation period.
Mechanism of action:
Acetylcysteine exerts its mucolytic action through its free sulfhydryl group, which reduces the disulfide bonds in the mucus matrix and lowers mucus viscosity.
- Mucolytic adjuvant in the therapy of respiratory disorders associated with thick, viscous, mucus hypersecretion.
- Chronic bronchopulmonary disease , chronic emphysema , emphysema with bronchitis, chronic asthmatic bronchitis, tuberculosis, bronchiectasis and primary
- amyloidosis of the lung.
- Acute bronchopulmonary disease (pneumonia, bronchitis, tracheobronchitis).
- Pulmonary complications of cystic fibrosis.
- Tracheostomy care.
- Pulmonary complications associated with surgery.
- Use during anesthesia.
- Post-traumatic chest conditions.
Learn more about the Acenewrax Trial….. Click here
This guidance document is intended for clinicians caring for COVID-19 patients during all phases of their disease (i.e. screening to discharge).
Powered by: The Egyptian Ministry of Health and Population