Bonoflex Extra (60 chewable tablets) reduces osteoarthritis pain, increase joint mobility and decrease the need for painkillers.
|Concentration per 2 tablets||Active ingredients|
|20 mcg||Vitamin K2|
– Glucosamine is a precursor of glycosylated proteins & lipids.
– Glucosamine is a precursor of glycosaminoglycans.
– Its use as a therapy for osteoarthritis appears safe.
– Chondroitin is a substance that occurs naturally in the connective tissues of people.
– Reduces osteoarthritis pain.
– Increase joint mobility.
– Decrease the need for painkillers.
Methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM):
– MSM relieves pain from swelling.
– MSM used for decreasing joint degeneration.
Helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body.
Vitamin k2 (mk7):
It activate osteocalcin that is responsible for binding calcium to the bone matrix.
Vitamin B12 involved in the function of the cells that build bone.
Supplemental glucosamine help to rebuild cartilage and treat arthritis.-
-It’s used as a therapy for osteoarthritis.
-Reduces joint swelling and stiffness.
-Increase joint mobility.
-Decrease joint degeneration.
Dose: 1-2 tablets/day.