Glucolight effervescent tablets for osteoarthritis is a supplemental glucosamine may help to rebuild cartilage and treat arthritis and reduces joint swelling and stiffness.
|Concentration Per Tablet||Active Ingredients|
– Glucosamine is a precursor of glycosylated proteins and lipids.
Oral glucosamine is commonly used for the treatment of osteoarthritis.-
– Since glucosamine is a precursor for glycosaminoglycans, and glycosaminoglycans are a major component of joint cartilage, supplemental glucosamine may help to rebuild cartilage and treat arthritis.
– It’s use as a therapy for osteoarthritis appears safe.
-Chondroitin is a substance that occurs naturally in the connective tissues of people.
-reduce osteoarthritis pain.
-improves functional status of people with hip or knee osteoarthritis.
-Reduces joint swelling and stiffness.
-increase joint mobility
– Decrease the need for painkillers.
MSM relieve pain & swelling from:
– Osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis.
– Bursitis and tendinitis.
– Knee Osteoarthritis.
– MSM is used for decreasing joint degeneration.
VITAMIN D helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body.
VITAMIN K2 (MK7):
– It activates certain proteins in the body (osteocalcin) in the bones.
– Osteocalcin is responsible for binding calcium to the bone matrix.
– VITAMIN B12 involved in the function of the cells that build bone.
– VITAMIN B12 supplements prevent osteoporosis (the brittle-bone disease).
Supplemental glucosamine may help to rebuild cartilage and treat arthritis.-
– Its use as a therapy for osteoarthritis.
– Reduces joint swelling and stiffness.
– Increase joint mobility.
– Decrease joint degeneration.
DOSE: 1 Tablet per day to be dissolved in 200 ml water.